Singer Ed Sheeran says he is planning to take a break from music once his world tour is over.
The 24-year-old “Thinking Out Loud” hitmaker, who is currently busy with his hugely successful world tour, said after his schedule is clear he will move into his six-bedroom house in England and “live for a bit”, reported Contact Music.
“The first thing I bought in my career was a house. And I haven’t really lived in it. And I want to live for a bit. I’d like to just live in my home town for a little bit. Do stuff, watch films and I dunno…”
- Ed Sheeran's arm injury to affect his India concert?
- Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' becomes the most watched international video in India
- Shape of You singer Ed Sheeran quits Twitter: 'One comment can ruin your day'
- Ed Sheeran slept on my couch for six weeks: Jamie Foxx
- After Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran announces his visit to India
- Ed Sheeran wants to take break
The property features a wine cellar, stables and a games room.
Sheeran recently revealed that he has written as many as “50 songs” for his third album, but doesn’t want to release the collection until the end of 2016 at the earliest.
“I’ve done 40, maybe more like 50 songs already, and I’m not planning to release it for another year and a half, so I want to do a few more,” he said.