Singer Ed Sheeran will reportedly officiate Courteney Cox’s wedding.
The “Thinking Out Loud” hitmaker, 23, who played matchmaker for the “Friends” star and Snow Patrol rocker Johnny McDaid, is expected to perform the service when the pair tie the knot, reported Femalefirst.
- Pak news channel refers to Ed Sheeran as ‘Brit pop queen, best female singer’; results in a laugh riot on the Internet
- Ed Sheeran wishes to perform at Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s wedding
- Ed Sheeran to perform at Courteney Cox’s wedding
- Courteney Cox to marry Johnny McDaid?
- Ed Sheeran sets up Courteney Cox,Johnny McDaid?
- Courteney Cox dating Snow Patrol star?
“They both agree it would be tons of fun as well as extremely fitting if Ed’s the one to join them in holy matrimony.
“He had already agreed to perform a couple of ballads after they exchange vows, so it seemed logical to him that he should get them hitched too,” a source said.