Singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran is reportedly all set to make his acting debut.
The 24-year-old “The Thinking Out Loud” hitmaker has decided to do a role on a TV show, reported Daily Mirror.
Sheeran has got a role in one of his friend’s projects and it is set to come out after this month.
“I have an acting job coming out after July. I can’t say too much about it because the pilot just got picked up, which is good, but it’s a TV show,” he said.
- Ed Sheeran wrote ‘Perfect’ for fiancée Cherry Seaborn
- Ed Sheeran gets engaged to longtime girlfriend Cherry Seaborn
- Ed Sheeran has written a James Bond song, ‘just in case’
- Ed Sheeran not disappointed with Grammy snub
- Ed Sheeran performs in Mumbai, second time in India in 2 years
- Ed Sheeran Mumbai concert: Highlights
The singing sensation, who wished to star in the hit series “Game of Thrones”, will make his debut with a TV show which is also a “gruesome” show.
“It’s a medieval TV show and it’s really, really dark. It’s gruesome and it’s going to be fine because my friend wrote it,” said Sheeran.
The “Give Me Love” singer has always been keen to venture into acting and had auditioned for a TV show before but could not make it to the final cast.