English DJ Duke Dumont says he wants to create a hit single for singer Katy Perry.
The 33-year-old record producer has previously worked with Perry for an H&M campaign creating “Every Day is a Holiday” which featured in the advertising campaign starring the American singer, reported Femalefirst.
- Gigi Hadid and Katy Perry missed the Victoria's Secret show in Shanghai
- Angels or demons? Political shadow hangs over Victoria's Secret China show
- Pink on Taylor Swift and Katy Perry feud: I should have just kept my mouth shut
- Singer Katy Perry and Hollywood star Orlando Bloom get cosy at an event. Are they back together?
- Katy Perry hints at a Christmas album
- Katy Perry,John Mayer record a duet
“With Katy the job was to do a track for the campaign. I spent a week in the studio working on that. But it never got released as a single.
“I 100 per cent would love to get back in the studio with her for a single. I think we could switch things up a little more for the next record. Who knows what we could do?” Dumont said.