English DJ Duke Dumont says he wants to create a hit single for singer Katy Perry.
The 33-year-old record producer has previously worked with Perry for an H&M campaign creating “Every Day is a Holiday” which featured in the advertising campaign starring the American singer, reported Femalefirst.
- Katy Perry kisses teenager on American Idol, Twitterati slam her for ‘harassment’
- After being slammed by Pink, Katy Perry and Lorde, Grammys President apologises for ‘step up’ comment
- Pink, Katy Perry, et al slam Grammys president for saying women need to ‘step up’
- Katy Perry hints at a Christmas album
- Katy Perry happy being single?
- Katy Perry,John Mayer record a duet
“With Katy the job was to do a track for the campaign. I spent a week in the studio working on that. But it never got released as a single.
“I 100 per cent would love to get back in the studio with her for a single. I think we could switch things up a little more for the next record. Who knows what we could do?” Dumont said.