Rapper Drake and Shawn Mendes dominated the list of winners at 2016 iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards.
The 29-year-old rapper, whose real name is Aubrey Drake Graham, walked away with a total of five awards including the video of the year award for the Hotline Bling visuals, which also earned him the best hip-hop video and most buzzworthy Canadian trophies. He led the nominees with seven nods.
Apart from this, Drake also took home the best muchFACT video award for his contribution to Majid Jordan’s My Love.
Director X, who helmed the Hotline Bling video took home the best director title.
- BAFTA 2018 complete winners list: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri bags top honours
- Grammy Awards 2018: Bruno Mars takes home six awards, Kendrick Lamar bags five honours
- Filmfare Awards 2018 winners list: Irrfan Khan, Vidya Balan, Rajkummar Rao win big
- MTV EMA 2017: Hard Kaur wins Best India Act
- MTV EMA 2017 full winners list: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello and Zayn Malik win big
- Taylor Swift thanks ‘boyfriend Adam’ at iHeartRadio Awards
Singer Shawn Mendes nabbed the best pop video and fan fave video for his and Camila Cabello’s collaboration, I Know What You Did Last Summer.
Cabello took away two more awards as part of band Fifth Harmony. They won the fan fave international artist or group prize and the most buzzworthy international artist or group title for their track Work from Home.
Justin Bieber and The Weeknd also made it to the winner’s list with fan fave artist or group and Canadian single of the Year respectively.
Macklemore and Nick Jonas were among international superstars, who won awards at the event hosted by Gigi Hadid.