Pop star Miley Cyrus hit back at critics, who apparently branded her ‘ugly lesbian’ on social networking sites. The 21-year-old singer recently took to Twitter to urge people not to call her ugly, reported Daily Mirror.
“I get called an ugly lesbian a lot more than one would think. Or maybe not. Can you at least call me an interesting lesbian. I hate the ‘U’ word,” Cyrus tweeted.
Soon after her tweet, the ‘Wrecking Ball’ hitmaker, who has been making headlines for her controversies, received compliments from many of her fans.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“You’re beautiful,” wrote one fan. “You are not ugly you are actually the most gorgeous girl in the world and I love you,” said another.