“Victory” hitmaker DJ Khaled is planning to share the birth of his first child with the entire world on social media app Snapchat.
The 40-year-old star has become an internet phenomenon due to the popularity of his profile on the social networking service, reported Contactmusic.
“I’m having a boy – my first child, I want to Snapchat the whole birth,” he said on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” show.
- WATCH: Jimmy Kimmel mocks Melania Trump’s cyber-bullying PSA with a parody clip
- Rihanna to Snapchat on the outrageous ad: Shame on you
- The Shape of Water triumphs at an Oscars full of change
- Jimmy Kimmel launches Oscars 2018 as ‘a night of positivity’
- Oscars 2018: Host Jimmy Kimmel does not want the show to go exactly as planned
- Snapchat’s popularity among kids helps draw advertisers
When asked about what his pregnant fiancee Nicole Turk thinks about being watched by millions of people while she’s in labour, Khaled’s response made it clear that his opinion on the matter is the only one that counts.
“The key is that I’m the king and every queen should support the king,” he said.
“Don’t ever play yourself. My fans want to see the real deal,” he added.