“Victory” hitmaker DJ Khaled is planning to share the birth of his first child with the entire world on social media app Snapchat.
The 40-year-old star has become an internet phenomenon due to the popularity of his profile on the social networking service, reported Contactmusic.
“I’m having a boy – my first child, I want to Snapchat the whole birth,” he said on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” show.
- Adnan Sami: I genuinely believe women are far stronger than men
- VIDEO: Jimmy Kimmel planned a 'proposal 2.0' for this couple who lost a $3,000 diamond ring
- Republicans plan healthcare vote; Barack Obama and TV host denounce bill
- Lewis Hamilton says he is trying to go vegan
- VIDEO: Lena Headey spews EPIC Cersei-style 'Game of Thrones' hate on Jimmy Kimmel
- Is Nicole Richie already married in her mind?
When asked about what his pregnant fiancee Nicole Turk thinks about being watched by millions of people while she’s in labour, Khaled’s response made it clear that his opinion on the matter is the only one that counts.
“The key is that I’m the king and every queen should support the king,” he said.
“Don’t ever play yourself. My fans want to see the real deal,” he added.