Coldplay was in India for quiet some time recently shooting the song ‘Hymn for the Weekend’ for his new album ‘A Head Full of Dreams’. The Chris Martin ft. Beyonce song takes you through the lanes and festival of India.
Beyonce has gone the Bollywood way with bling headdress on her forehead, and a dupatta on her head as she croons the song. Though she is virtual to all those in the song, it is Chris Martin and the band who take you through the busy lanes of India. From the yoga guru’s who balance on a single stick, to children celebrating Holi, the festival of colours, the song is sure to acquaint the world with India’s rich heritage. (Read: Woman’s dream has no expiry date: Sonam Kapoor)
Coldplay revealed the song on Twitter on January 29.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— Coldplay (@coldplay) January 29, 2016
Sonam Kapoor is seen towards the end running in a colourful sari. Though we get a slight glimpse of her, but she definitely steals the charm of the song. (Also read: Coldplay teases Beyonce collaboration ‘Hymn For The Weekend’)
The album has already been released and this song comes as a weekend treat for Coldplay’s fans.