Coldplay was in India for quiet some time recently shooting the song ‘Hymn for the Weekend’ for his new album ‘A Head Full of Dreams’. The Chris Martin ft. Beyonce song takes you through the lanes and festival of India.
Beyonce has gone the Bollywood way with bling headdress on her forehead, and a dupatta on her head as she croons the song. Though she is virtual to all those in the song, it is Chris Martin and the band who take you through the busy lanes of India. From the yoga guru’s who balance on a single stick, to children celebrating Holi, the festival of colours, the song is sure to acquaint the world with India’s rich heritage. (Read: Woman’s dream has no expiry date: Sonam Kapoor)
Coldplay revealed the song on Twitter on January 29.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— Coldplay (@coldplay) January 29, 2016
Sonam Kapoor is seen towards the end running in a colourful sari. Though we get a slight glimpse of her, but she definitely steals the charm of the song. (Also read: Coldplay teases Beyonce collaboration ‘Hymn For The Weekend’)
The album has already been released and this song comes as a weekend treat for Coldplay’s fans.