Pop star Ciara has premiered her new track online.
The 28-year-old singer has teamed up with her fiance Future for new cut ‘Anytime’, which appeared online earlier this week, reported Digital Spy.
Ciara first performed the track live during a Grammys after party last month, and dedicated it to her fans. ‘Anytime’ follows the US success of her recent self-titled album, which peaked at number two on the Billboard 200 last July.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The collection spawned popular tracks ‘Body Party’, ‘Overdose’ and ‘I’m Out’ with Nicki Minaj. Ciara recently announced that she is expecting her first child with Future.