Coldplay frontman Chris Martin hopes to work with Rihanna again after teaming up with the ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker for her next album recently.
Martin said he composed new music for Rihanna’s next album but he is not sure whether she has kept it.
“I wasn’t necessarily with (Rihanna in the studio), I was working for her. I don’t think she even asked, I just said, ‘please can I try something?’,” Martin said in a radio interview.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“She has so many amazing people writing for her. It’s like trying to win ‘American Idol’, getting a song on Rihanna’s album. It’s hard. Everybody wants to write songs for her,” Martin said.
Martin previously collaborated with Rihanna for ‘Princess of China’ off Coldplay’s 2011’s ‘Mylo Xyloto’ album.