Coldplay frontman Chris Martin hopes to work with Rihanna again after teaming up with the ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker for her next album recently.
Martin said he composed new music for Rihanna’s next album but he is not sure whether she has kept it.
“I wasn’t necessarily with (Rihanna in the studio), I was working for her. I don’t think she even asked, I just said, ‘please can I try something?’,” Martin said in a radio interview.
“She has so many amazing people writing for her. It’s like trying to win ‘American Idol’, getting a song on Rihanna’s album. It’s hard. Everybody wants to write songs for her,” Martin said.
Martin previously collaborated with Rihanna for ‘Princess of China’ off Coldplay’s 2011’s ‘Mylo Xyloto’ album.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More