Rapper Chris Brown is no longer a wanted man in a Las Vegas assault case.
A man who initially accused Brown of punching him during a basketball game at the Palms Casino Resort has dropped the criminal charge against the 26-year-old R&B singer, reported Ace Showbiz.
Brown himself denied being involved in the brawl. His representative previously said, “Chris is currently in Las Vegas as he is performing at Drais on May 5 and receiving a Key to the Strip that day as well.
- Arizona man says he sold ammunition to Las Vegas shooter
- Chris Brown sued for alleged Vegas attack
- Woman breaks into Chris Brown’s LA home
- Chris Brown accused of being involved in fight
- Chris Brown released after assault charges reduced to misdemeanor
- Chris Brown expected in US court on assault charge
He has a suite at the hotel that has a basketball court and invited friends to come play. An unruly individual showed up uninvited and was removed from the premises. Brown was not in an altercation with this person.”
The man was treated at Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center and has since been released. Brown initially faced misdemeanour battery charge.