R&B singer Chris Brown’s trial has been delayed after his bodyguard Christopher Hollosy was convicted of an assault charge.
The 24-year-old ‘Love More’ hitmaker and his bodyguard, who were accused of hitting a man named Parker Adams in Washington DC last year, were supposed to go on trial yesterday but it has now been delayed till tomorrow, reported CNN.
During the court session, Judge Patricia Wynn said that the bodyguard was found guilty following a testimony from a limo driver who said that Brown reportedly hit the man and the bodyguard followed.
The Judge added that the bodyguard’s action was not justified because there was no evidence of the man making any advances on Brown when he was taking a photo with fans on the sidewalk.
Hollosy’s lawyer Bernard Grimm has revealed that he plans to appeal the conviction but Brown’s upcoming trial may affect his appeal unless prosecutors grant him immunity. Meanwhile, Brown’s lawyer Mark Geragos insists that the singer is not guilty. “I don’t think that there’s any doubt Chris Brown is not guilty,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Hollosy’s sentencing has been scheduled for June 25.