R&B singer Chris Brown’s trial has been delayed after his bodyguard Christopher Hollosy was convicted of an assault charge.
The 24-year-old ‘Love More’ hitmaker and his bodyguard, who were accused of hitting a man named Parker Adams in Washington DC last year, were supposed to go on trial yesterday but it has now been delayed till tomorrow, reported CNN.
During the court session, Judge Patricia Wynn said that the bodyguard was found guilty following a testimony from a limo driver who said that Brown reportedly hit the man and the bodyguard followed.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The Judge added that the bodyguard’s action was not justified because there was no evidence of the man making any advances on Brown when he was taking a photo with fans on the sidewalk.
Hollosy’s lawyer Bernard Grimm has revealed that he plans to appeal the conviction but Brown’s upcoming trial may affect his appeal unless prosecutors grant him immunity. Meanwhile, Brown’s lawyer Mark Geragos insists that the singer is not guilty. “I don’t think that there’s any doubt Chris Brown is not guilty,” he said.
Hollosy’s sentencing has been scheduled for June 25.