Singer Chris Brown has reportedly given up his wild house parties as he bids to protect his 13-month-old daughter Royalty.
The 26-year-old controversial star’s Los Angeles home was recently robbed by three armed men, and the “Loyal” hitmaker – who was not present during the incident – has taken precautions to ensure no harm comes to his only child, reported Hollywood Life.
“Royalty is the single most beautiful and precious person in Chris’ life and he will be damned if he’s going to jeopardise any time with her,” a source said.
- Official sacked after Yoda image appears on Saudi textbook
- We are not afraid to play against the tough opponents, says India U-17 captain Amarjit Singh
- macOS High Sierra now available to download: Best features, how to install, and more
- FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017: Over 20K tickets sold for first match day
- Army foils infiltration bid by Pakistan's Border Action Team in Kupwara
- 8-ft long injured python undergoes CT scan
“He’s cleaning shop at his new house and the only people he wants there is his family, no one else. No friends, no wild parties, nothing.”