Rapper Chris Brown has completed his court-ordered stint in rehab but he reportedly felt the need to stay longer.
The R&B star has apparently decided to extend his 90 days in rehab for further treatment, reported Ace Showbiz.
“It was his choice. He will come out soon,” a source said. Brown, 24, was accused of assaulting a guy named Parker Adams in October 2013. The incident is a violation of his probation, stemming from the 2009 domestic assault case against his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Brown volunteered to enter a rehab in Malibu, California at that time but he was kicked out of the rehab program after throwing a rock through his mother Joyce’s car window. He then was ordered by court to seek treatment for anger management at a different facility to avoid jail time.