Chris Brown may have earned 15 Grammy nominations in his career, but the singer is unhappy with the nominations for this year’s awards.
The 26-year-old singer took to Twitter to call out on the award show.
“#GRAMMY? This is probably the main reason I love being free to create any kind of music I want,” he wrote the first tweet. “Too many people kiss ass and work less,” Brown wrote.
#GRAMMY? This is probably the main reason i love being free to create any kind of music I want. Too many people kiss ass And work less
— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) January 30, 2016
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The “Loyal” hitmaker posted a series of tweets doubting the nomination process.
“The awards used to mean something. Now it’s about likes, and memes,” he posted.
Grammy nominations were announced in early December. Brown earned a nomination for his collaboration with Lil’ Wayne, Nicki Minaj and Drake for the song “Only,” but did not receive a nod for anything on his latest album “Royality”.
The singer won the Grammy for best R&B album in 2012.