Cheryl Cole married her French boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini a week ago. The Girls Aloud singer made the announcement that she had tied the knot with Fernandez-Versini on July 7, reported Examiner online. (See Pics: Cheryl Cole secretly ties the knot)
“I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news… Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14. We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together,” Cole said in a statement on her website.
The 31-year-old posted a close-up picture of her wedding ring alongside the statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
It has been reported that the couple married on a beach on the island of Mustique with just four guests in attendance including Cole’s mother Joan Callaghan, but the singer did not give any details about the ceremony.
The ‘X Factor’ judge was previously married to footballer Ashley Cole but they divorced in 2010.