Cheryl Cole married her French boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini a week ago. The Girls Aloud singer made the announcement that she had tied the knot with Fernandez-Versini on July 7, reported Examiner online. (See Pics: Cheryl Cole secretly ties the knot)
“I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news… Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14. We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together,” Cole said in a statement on her website.
The 31-year-old posted a close-up picture of her wedding ring alongside the statement.
It has been reported that the couple married on a beach on the island of Mustique with just four guests in attendance including Cole’s mother Joan Callaghan, but the singer did not give any details about the ceremony.
The ‘X Factor’ judge was previously married to footballer Ashley Cole but they divorced in 2010.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More