Celine Dion’s husband, Rene Angelil, who has been battling throat cancer, has stepped down as her manager.
Angelil, who underwent treatment on a second bout of throat cancer in December, has handed over control of his wife’s career to his longtime friend and frequent collaborator Aldo Giampaolo, reported Huffington Post.
Aldo will take over as CEO of Feeling Productions, Celine’s management company, but Angelil will stay with the firm as chairman of the board. “Considering our long-standing friendship, our mutual respect and our past collaborations, this was a logical step for all of us,” Angelil said.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Aldo added, “I am extremely touched and honoured to be offered this new challenge, and I see it as a continuation of the close working relationship that Rene and I have enjoyed for the past 25 years.” Aldo will leave his position president and CEO of Quebecor’s QMI Entertainment & Sports to work with the ‘Think Twice’ singer.