Former ‘The Voice’ judge Cee-Lo Green deleted his Twitter account after writing some controversial comments on rape.
The 40-year-old singer, who pleaded no contest to one felony count of furnishing ecstasy to a woman during a dinner in 2012, made the comments in conversations with some of his followers, reported Ace Showbiz. Green wrote an apology yesterday before deleting his account.
“Please forgive me as it was your support that got me through this to begin with. I’d never condone the harm of any women. Thank you,” he wrote.
Green previously was sentenced to three years of probation and ordered to complete community service after pleading no contest to the ecstasy charge.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review