The “Shake It Off” singer was joined by friend and “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” actress Mariska Hargitay on the stage’s runway during a performance of her hit single “Style”, reported Digital Spy.
Swift tweeted a link to a fan-filmed Instagram video of the moment the trio struck a pose on the catwalk after the show, writing: “What even happened tonight in Philly.”
Earlier this month, Swift was joined on stage in Pittsburgh by Little Big Town to perform “Pontoon”, while last month saw Imagine Dragons frontman Dan Reynolds surprise theaudience in Detroit by singing a duet of “Radioactive” with the star.
- Taylor Swift is 'Ready For It', and her new single is proof
- Taylor Swift groping trial: Colorado DJ's suit dismissed
- Steven Tyler joins Taylor Swift onstage
- Kendall Jenner, Cara Delevingne, Serena Williams join Taylor Swift for "Style"
- Taylor Swift shares failed stunt from 'Bad Blood' video
- I'd like a nice girl to date: Harry Styles
Swift also enlisted her “Bad Blood” video co-stars GigiHadid and Martha Hunt to make a special appearance at theDetroit show.