Family of Aadesh Shrivastava has now pinned hopes on Tibetan monk, Dr. Yeshi Dhonden for curing the music director. Aadesh is critical and undergoing treatment at Kokilaben hospital after his cancer relapsed for the third time.
Dr Yeshi Dhonden is renowned for his prowess in curing advanced stages of cancer and the rate of survival for people treated with ancient Tibetan herbal therapies is higher than those receiving allopathic cancer treatments alone.
Dr. Dhonden, who is based in Himachal Pradesh, has also been the personal physician of Dalai Lama for 20 years.
Confirming the news, Aadesh’s brother-in-law, Lalit Pandit said: “We have decided to consult Dr. Dhonden who is widely know for his ability to cure advanced stages of cancer. We are banking on him for the moment. A few family members have already met him and we are hoping he will be here in a day or two.”
- Amitabh Bachchan expresses grief over music composer Aadesh Shrivastava’s death
- Music composer Aadesh Shrivastava dies after tough battle with cancer
- A.R. Rahman ‘devasted’ over Aadesh Shrivastava’s condition
- Don’t need funds, but prayers: Aadesh Shrivastava’s family
- After SRK, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan visits Aadesh Shrivastava in hospital
- Aadesh Shrivastava in critical condition; Lalit Pandit hopes his brother-in-law pulls through
Meanwhile Aadesh Shrivastava continues to be in a critical state. “The cancer is on the rise and that has started affecting his organs. He is currently on dialysis.”
The family is also grappling with the huge financial burden owing to the expensive medicines that are currently being imported for Aadesh. When asked if Bollywood has helped them financially, Lalit said, “No, we haven’t received any financial help yet. But we are happy that we have received a lot of blessings.”