Calvin Harris, Chase & Status and American rap star J Cole have been unveiled as the headliners for this year’s Wireless Festival.
This year’s festival takes place from July 8-11. The annual festival is now in its 11th year, having started out as an indie-based day out but has now transformed into a showcased for pop, R&B and hip-hop, reported Contactmusic.
Joining Harris will be British rock act The 1975 and R&B singer Miguel.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Other performers will include British chart-topper Jess Glynne, DJ Martin Garrix, rap collective Section Boyz and critically-acclaimed American rapper Vince Staples.