Scottish DJ Calvin Harris has reportedly bought a Mercedes for girlfriend Rita Ora to encourage her to pass a driving test before they move in together in another city.
Ora, 23, who currently resides in London, has been taking driving lessons with an instructor in order to gain her license before she moves in with him in Los Angeles, reported Contactmusic. Harris has reportedly asked Ora, who is filming in Vancouver for ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, to move in with him in his Beverly Hills mansion to prevent their hectic schedules from affecting their relationship of 10 months.
“Rita’s never needed to worry about getting around before – it’s either taxis, the Tube or walking. That’s not the way it happens in LA. Unless you have a car, doing anything is impossible. She doesn’t want to have to rely on Calvin to be designated driver,” a source said.
In December there were rumours about the couple taking time off but the speculation was put to rest when they arrived at the 56th Grammy Awards together.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest