Scottish DJ Calvin Harris has reportedly bought a Mercedes for girlfriend Rita Ora to encourage her to pass a driving test before they move in together in another city.
Ora, 23, who currently resides in London, has been taking driving lessons with an instructor in order to gain her license before she moves in with him in Los Angeles, reported Contactmusic. Harris has reportedly asked Ora, who is filming in Vancouver for ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, to move in with him in his Beverly Hills mansion to prevent their hectic schedules from affecting their relationship of 10 months.
“Rita’s never needed to worry about getting around before – it’s either taxis, the Tube or walking. That’s not the way it happens in LA. Unless you have a car, doing anything is impossible. She doesn’t want to have to rely on Calvin to be designated driver,” a source said.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
In December there were rumours about the couple taking time off but the speculation was put to rest when they arrived at the 56th Grammy Awards together.