Actress Mallika Sherawat, who featured in American pop star Bruno Mars’ parody video of Salt ‘N’ Pepa’s Whatta Man (featuring En Vogue) in 2012, thinks that singer Bruno Mars is “adorable.”
Mallika shared a behind the scene video of herself with the “Just the way you are” hitmaker from the video on Instagram.
“Behind the scenes video with Bruno Mars for ‘Whatta man’ spoofing James Bond! Bruno is adorable,” Mallika captioned the video.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
This wasn’t Mallika’s first international collaboration. The “Murder” actress earlier even collaborated with legendary martial arts movie star Jackie Chan in the 2005 film “The Myth”.
The 39-year-old actress, who hails from a small village in Hisar district of Haryana, was also seen in the bilingual film “Hisss” in 2010 by Jennifer Chambers Lynch, who has also helmed international films like “Chained” and “Surveillance” among many.
On the Bollywood front, Mallika was last seen in the 2015 film “Dirty Politics”, a political thriller film directed by K.C. Bokadia.
She currently has no films in her kitty.