Pop star Britney Spears’ younger sister has revealed she was like a second mother to her. The 32-year-old ‘Toxic’ hitmaker, who is nine years older than her sibling Jamie Lynn, is her biggest fan, reported Contactmusic.
“There’s such a big age difference between me and my sister that I think (she) almost was like a second mom. She’s so supportive and she’s so encouraging of me and she’s like my biggest fan… She’s always had my back,” Lynn said.
The former Nickelodeon star has a ‘special’ bond with her older sister and has always been inspired by her dedication to her career, which began when Spears was just 11-year-old.
“For me and my sister the relationship (has) always been a really special one. I’m proud of my sister. She went after her dream from a small town and she’s still doing what she loves, so there’s something to be said about that and something to be really proud of,” she said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review