Pop star Britney Spears’ younger sister has revealed she was like a second mother to her. The 32-year-old ‘Toxic’ hitmaker, who is nine years older than her sibling Jamie Lynn, is her biggest fan, reported Contactmusic.
“There’s such a big age difference between me and my sister that I think (she) almost was like a second mom. She’s so supportive and she’s so encouraging of me and she’s like my biggest fan… She’s always had my back,” Lynn said.
The former Nickelodeon star has a ‘special’ bond with her older sister and has always been inspired by her dedication to her career, which began when Spears was just 11-year-old.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“For me and my sister the relationship (has) always been a really special one. I’m proud of my sister. She went after her dream from a small town and she’s still doing what she loves, so there’s something to be said about that and something to be really proud of,” she said.