Pop star Britney Spears is the latest celebrity to feature in a mobile video game application.
Glu Mobile, the app game developer responsible for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, announced that it would be developing a game featuring Spears, 33, reported People magazine.
- New Britney Spears's mobile game to be launched
- Britney Spears releasing new album next month?
- Britney Spears buys new mansion worth USD 7.4 million
- Britney Spears obsessed with meditating?
- Britney Spears celebrates first anniversary of Las Vegas residency
- Paris Hilton beats inconsistent Britney in endorsements
Due out in 2016, the game will be the first product released as part of a five-year deal between Spears and Glu to feature Spears’ likeness, voice and creative influence.
In February, Glu Mobile announced that it was making a Katy Perry game, and in March it announced an app game starring Kendall and Kylie Jenner.