Pop star Britney Spears’ younger sister Jamie Lynn has sparked rumours that she might be getting hitched to her fiance James Watson by the end of this month.
The rumours began to swirl after the couple apparently obtained a marriage licence from Tangipahoa Parish Clerk of Courts in Louisiana earlier this month, reported E! News.
The couple, who have been engaged for a year, filed for the document on March 5. They have just 30 days from the date of issuance to get hitched before they have to apply for a new licence.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Lynn, 22, had announced her engagement on Twitter by posting a picture of a stunning diamond sparkler on her ring finger.
This will be Jamie’s first marriage. She was previously engaged to ex-boyfriend Casey Aldridge, who had popped the question in 2008. Their relationship ended for good in 2010. She also has a four-year-old daughter, Maddie, with Casey.