Pop star Britney Spears’ younger sister Jamie Lynn has sparked rumours that she might be getting hitched to her fiance James Watson by the end of this month.
The rumours began to swirl after the couple apparently obtained a marriage licence from Tangipahoa Parish Clerk of Courts in Louisiana earlier this month, reported E! News.
The couple, who have been engaged for a year, filed for the document on March 5. They have just 30 days from the date of issuance to get hitched before they have to apply for a new licence.
Lynn, 22, had announced her engagement on Twitter by posting a picture of a stunning diamond sparkler on her ring finger.
This will be Jamie’s first marriage. She was previously engaged to ex-boyfriend Casey Aldridge, who had popped the question in 2008. Their relationship ended for good in 2010. She also has a four-year-old daughter, Maddie, with Casey.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016