Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, Jason Derulo, Meghan Trainor, Juanes, Pink and Mary J Blige are among 24 artists featured on a new recording to raise money for victims of the Orlando nightclub massacre.
The all-star release, “Hands” — a charity single from Interscope Records with support from GLAAD — was conceived by hit songwriter Justin Tranter, co-writer of pop star Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” and hits for Gomez, DNCE, Fall Out Boy and Stefani, reported Billboard.
- PM Modi, Amit Shah speak to UP CM Yogi Adityanath over BHU violence
- Gurdaspur Lok Sabha seat a parking space for outsiders: AAP candidate Suresh Khajuria
- Serie A: Festive start a distant memory for disjointed AC Milan
- Telcos want Trai to defer new call drop rule by six months
- LG K3 (2017), K4 (2017) India launch set for September 27: All you need to know
- Saaho star Prabhas endorses Sharwanand's Mahanubhavudu
The June 12 attack at the gay nightclub in Orlando, which killed 49 people and injured 53, is the deadliest mass shooting in American history.
Funds from the song will aid families with medical care, counseling and will also be used for education.
“Hands” will arrive on iTunes. Proceeds will be distributed by Equality Florida Pulse Victims Fund, the GLBT Community Center of Central Florida and GLAAD