Pop star Britney Spears says she was embarrassed when she fell over on stage last week because it has never happened to her before.
The 33-year-old singer had to cancel some of her ‘Piece Of Me’ shows at The AXIS at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino after taking a tumble last week and admits it is the first time she’s ever had such a mishap during a performance, reported Entertainment Tonight.
- Britney Spears' Jerusalem visit left the city in chaos. Here is how
- I don't use computers: Britney Spears
- Would love to have Britney Spears on 'Orange Is New Black': Taryn Manning
- Britney Spears 'okay' after onstage scare
- Sons think I'm a superhero: Britney Spears
- I will never go to a Britney gig,says pop rival Pink
“I wasn’t actually doing anything that hard when I fell, I was just kind of bopping around. I’ve done plenty of shows, and never actually fallen onstage, so it was pretty embarrassing. Then i got up and my dancers kinda guided me to keep going on,” Spears said.
The “Circus” hitmaker sustained torn ligaments after her fall, but she’s going to let that stop her working and has extended her Las Vegas residency for a further three months.