Pop star Britney Spears says she was embarrassed when she fell over on stage last week because it has never happened to her before.
The 33-year-old singer had to cancel some of her ‘Piece Of Me’ shows at The AXIS at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino after taking a tumble last week and admits it is the first time she’s ever had such a mishap during a performance, reported Entertainment Tonight.
- Meeting to discuss construction of ‘longest’ cycling track in Mumbai
- ‘Nek Chand’s art is unique & distinct’
- Brush with canvas: ‘Art of any form must make us think & reflect’
- Will the Ravanas be ready in time for Dussehra? Drive by South civic body poses worry for artisans
- Friends, colleagues remember KJ Singh
- Women inmates bring their ordeal to the stage
“I wasn’t actually doing anything that hard when I fell, I was just kind of bopping around. I’ve done plenty of shows, and never actually fallen onstage, so it was pretty embarrassing. Then i got up and my dancers kinda guided me to keep going on,” Spears said.
The “Circus” hitmaker sustained torn ligaments after her fall, but she’s going to let that stop her working and has extended her Las Vegas residency for a further three months.