Britney Spears was pictured heading to breakfast with a purple-tipped hair.
The pop princess, 33, strolled through the streets of Calabasas, California, while working her long, blonde locks, dipped a lavender hue.
She wore a pink tank top, peach shorts, and bubblegum sneaks for her morning, which started with food and continued with book shopping at Barnes & Noble.
- Britney Spears' Jerusalem visit left the city in chaos. Here is how
- As Serena Williams' magnificent naked pregnant mag cover creates waves; here are 5 other celebs whose photo shoots inspire us to love our bodies
- Britney Spears teases fans with three sultry bikini videos
- Britney Spears celebrates Valentine's day at McDonald's
- Britney Spears going bald?
- Britney Spears has gone blonde
Later that day, Spears boarded a flight to the Pacific islands, which she celebrated with a snap shared via Instagram.
“Off to Hawaii!” she wrote, captioning a smiley airplane selfie next to her son Jayden, 8.