The 39-year-old “The Voice” coach and Lambert, 31, announced their divorce in July after four years of marriage, reported E! online.
“I’m in a good place. I wasn’t but I am now. It’s amazing how quickly life can turn around for you. I’ve had some pretty cool things in recent times that’ve happened and I’m loving it,” Shelton said.
- Premier Futsal: Bengaluru Royals, Chennai Singhams inch closer for semis spot
- Voicing Concerns
- Qualifier Peter Gojowczyk wins maiden title at Moselle Open
- Vishwa Hindu Parishad attacks former vice-president Hamid Ansari for attending PFI event
- On India-Pakistan ‘line of fire’, local military factors often provide spark
- Saint-Etienne held at home by Rennes in French league
The “Sangria” crooner, who recently joked about the significant weight loss saying he is on a “divorce diet”, said he is not doing anything for it.
“I would like to sit here and tell you that I’ve been exercising, but I haven’t been.”