The 39-year-old “The Voice” coach and Lambert, 31, announced their divorce in July after four years of marriage, reported E! online.
“I’m in a good place. I wasn’t but I am now. It’s amazing how quickly life can turn around for you. I’ve had some pretty cool things in recent times that’ve happened and I’m loving it,” Shelton said.
- I didn’t want to exist: Blake Shelton on Miranda Lambert split
- Blake Shelton’s album to not have any ‘juicy details’ about divorce
- I’m tired of reading rumours about my personal life: Blake Shelton
- I had a crazy 2015: Blake Shelton
- Blake Shelton focus on ‘The Voice’ USA following split
- Not responsible for Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert’s divorce: Chris Young
The “Sangria” crooner, who recently joked about the significant weight loss saying he is on a “divorce diet”, said he is not doing anything for it.
“I would like to sit here and tell you that I’ve been exercising, but I haven’t been.”