The 39-year-old “Sangria” singer, who finalised his divorce from the blonde beauty earlier this week, is keeping himself busy on the sets of music talent show “The Voice” USA, reported People magazine.
“He’s devastated, but he’s been really private about it. He’s focused on the job and has been as engaged and friendly as he has always been,” a source said.
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani officially dating
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani spotted leaving Halloween party together
- Blake Shelton talks about life after Miranda Lambert divorce
- Miranda Lambert ‘trying to process everything’ post Blake Shelton split?
- Blake Shelton performs at first concert since split
- Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert’s divorce finalised?
Lambert, 31, is also trying to focus on her career and is preparing to perform in Nashville next week.
The former couple have been plagued by allegations of cheating, but it was also recently claimed they decided to suddenly separate because she wasn’t ready to have children.