Actress Bipasha Basu is so impressed with rapper-singer Yo Yo Honey Singh that she wants to work with him.
“I will be foolish if I don’t want to do it,” Bipasha said on the sets of Honey Singh’s singing reality show “India’s Raw Star”.
When asked if she would like to work with the singing sensation, she said: “Definitely! I would love to work with him because his songs are very popular. People love his songs and you can really dance to them.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“He has got a great groove to all his songs.”
Further praising him, the 35-year-old said, “Honey Singh has the magic touch. He is the Midas man of music.”
Within a short span of time, Honey Singh has become quite popular in B-town. Right from superstar Shah Rukh Khan to megastar Amitabh Bachchan, he has composed and sung for most of the top-notch actors. His biggest hit was “Lungi Dance” for “Chennai Express”.
Recently, Sonakshi Sinha featured in the music video “Desi Kalakaar” from his upcoming album.
As of now, Bipasha is looking forward to the release of her film “Creature 3D” on Sep 12.