Pop star Beyonce Knowles’ rauchy performance was slammed by many fans especially concerned parents.
The 32-year-old singer wore a revealing black thong bodysuit over fishnet tights to perform a rendition of her hit ‘Drunk In Love’ alongside husband Jay Z, who was clad in a tuxedo.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
She began the performance straddling a chair, before writhing around and dancing up to her husband.
Many parents took to Twitter to complain that the dance routine was too raunchy for children to watch.
One fan posted, “Sorry Beyonce! Class always wins. It wins for our children. Sad day when our kids can’t even watch the Grammy’s.”
“Beyonce… there might be children watching,” said another fan about the mother-of-one.
“Watching the Grammys at 8pm with my children (music lovers) performance by Beyonce and her lack of clothing very inappropriate, she’s a mom?” a fan tweeted.
Last year, pop star Miley Cyrus faced intense criticism for her twerking at the Video Music Awards.