R&B queen Beyonce Knowles will reportedly drop her new sixth album out of the blue after her performance with Coldplay at the Super Bowl halftime show on February 7.
34-year-old Beyonce’s album has been ready since late 2015 but she delays it to avoid competition with Adele’s comeback LP “25”, reported Aceshowbiz.
“She held off on a release as a code of honour to Adele, so their records didn’t clash,” said an insider.
“Beyonce doesn’t have the pressure of releasing an album and is doing bits here and there because she and her team know it is Adele’s time to shine. The last few months have been all about her comeback,” the insider continued.
While Beyonce has not said anything about working on a new album, a bunch of Twitter and Instagram posts show that she’s up to something big. Recently, she was reported filming a new music video in New Orleans.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Her last album, “Beyonce”, was released in December 2013 without prior notice.