R&B queen Beyonce Knowles will reportedly drop her new sixth album out of the blue after her performance with Coldplay at the Super Bowl halftime show on February 7.
34-year-old Beyonce’s album has been ready since late 2015 but she delays it to avoid competition with Adele’s comeback LP “25”, reported Aceshowbiz.
“She held off on a release as a code of honour to Adele, so their records didn’t clash,” said an insider.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Beyonce doesn’t have the pressure of releasing an album and is doing bits here and there because she and her team know it is Adele’s time to shine. The last few months have been all about her comeback,” the insider continued.
While Beyonce has not said anything about working on a new album, a bunch of Twitter and Instagram posts show that she’s up to something big. Recently, she was reported filming a new music video in New Orleans.
Her last album, “Beyonce”, was released in December 2013 without prior notice.