Pop star Beyonce refused to attend a glitzy afterparty for her Dublin concert at the weekend saying she doesn’t go out much now she is a parent.
The 32-year-old singer shunned the party at Wright Venue in Swords following her show in Dublin, Ireland to return to
her penthouse suite at the Fitzwilliam Hotel with husband Jay Z and their daughter Blue Ivy, two, reported Independent online.
“Beyonce’s manager said that she doesn’t really go out anymore because she is a mum now. They released 200 balloons
into the crowd and were pouring vodka shots for people. A singer from The Mamas was also up performing her own songs so it was a great night,” a source said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
During a day off from her Irish shows, Beyonce and Jay Z took their daughter to Dublin’s Phoenix Park, where they went virtually undetected by other families as they spent half an hour in the playground of the park’s visitors centre.
The couple, along with their security team, then enjoyed dinner at fashionable eatery Coppinger Row.