Singers Beyonce and Madonna have reportedly been added to the line-up of performers at the upcoming Grammy Awards.
Beyonce, 32, and Madonna, 55, will allegedly join other performers which include Taylor Swift, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Imagine Dragons, Pink, Daft Punk, Katy Perry and Metallica, reported Ace Showbiz.
Ken Ehrlich, the producer of Grammy Awards, did not confirm or deny Beyonce’s performance. “Let’s put it this way… We have a really great history that goes back to the early days of Destiny’s Child. I love working with (Beyonce). She’s incredible. She is so into what it is that she does and making sure that everybody who sees her walks away saying, ‘wow’,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The awards ceremony will be held on January 26.