Singers Beyonce and Madonna have reportedly been added to the line-up of performers at the upcoming Grammy Awards.
Beyonce, 32, and Madonna, 55, will allegedly join other performers which include Taylor Swift, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Imagine Dragons, Pink, Daft Punk, Katy Perry and Metallica, reported Ace Showbiz.
Ken Ehrlich, the producer of Grammy Awards, did not confirm or deny Beyonce’s performance. “Let’s put it this way… We have a really great history that goes back to the early days of Destiny’s Child. I love working with (Beyonce). She’s incredible. She is so into what it is that she does and making sure that everybody who sees her walks away saying, ‘wow’,” he said.
The awards ceremony will be held on January 26.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More