Singer Ricky Martin, father of five-year-old twins, does not find single parenting tough.
The 42-year-old star, who split from boyfriend Carlos Gonzalez Abella in January this year, enjoys being a single father to sons Matteo and Valentino, reported Contactmusic.
“I don’t know anything else, so this is the journey that I embarked myself into. I made the decision to bring my kids into this world and it hasn’t been difficult at all. My kids have a lot of love,” Martin said.
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
The ‘Livin’ La Vida Loca’ hitmaker insists he gives his kids ‘a lot of love’ and enjoys their life together. He is pleased his latest single ‘Vida’ is already a hit in his household, though it took a while for his sons to approve the track.
“With my latest single ‘Vida’, when we started working on it they were just not listening. And then we did some fixes, rearranged it and then all of a sudden, they were like ‘Oh!’ and now it’s all about, ‘Daddy, are you going to sing ‘Vida’?'” he said.