After hit Bollywood number ‘Baby Doll’, Meet Bros Anjjan and singer Kanika Kapoor have now teamed up for ‘Love Letter’ for ‘The Legend of Michael Mishra’.
Composed by Meet Bros Anjjan and sung by London-based singer Kanika, who is an Indian Punjabi Sufi folk singer, “Baby Doll”, which was picturised on Indo-Canadian adult film actress Sunny Leone for the movie “Ragini MMS 2”, became a chartbuster.
Now they are set to create the same sensation with “Love Letter”, which will feature in Manish Jha’s directorial venture “The Legend of Michael Mishra” that stars Arshad Warsi, Aditi Rao Hydari, Boman Irani and Kayoze Irani, said a statement.
Shareen Mantri Kedia and Kishor Arora of Eyecandy Films and WAVE Cinemas have co-produce the film.
Talking about the song, Arora said: “Being a quirky comedy with a different narrative, getting a fun fast paced track like ‘Love Letter’ as part of the film’s music felt like the right decision.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Kanika’s voice and the beats by Meet Bros fall in beautifully with the fun tone of the film. After hearing the song, Manish Jha and I knew that this was a perfect track for our film. Meet Bros have done a great job with the track and Kanika has sung it with a lot of vigour,” he added.
The film shoot is close to completion.