Singer Kanika Kapoor, who shot to fame with the smash hit track ‘Baby Doll’ from Ragini MMS 2, will now be heard yet again in the Shah Rukh Khan starrer ‘Happy New Year’.
The said song will feature Deepika Padukone, who plays the role of a bar dancer in the film. Reports are that the song has been placed at the very start of the film.
Shah Rukh Khan, who is apparently very impressed with this track, is also keen on making a remixed version of the same. Excited about the new venture, Kanika Kapoor said that her new song will also break the monotony of similar songs and it is something that has never been attempted before.
Besides SRK and Deepika, ‘Happy New Year’ also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood, Vivaan Shah, and Jackie Shroff among others. The film is being produced and directed by Farah Khan.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review