Singer Ariana Grande says avoiding housework is one of the best perks of fame.
The 22-year-old Dangerous Woman hitmaker is embarrassed by her lack of domesticity but insists it is largely because she is away working a lot of the time, reported Femalefirst.
- Karn Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem take eight each as India 'A' thrash New Zealand 'A'
- Spurious liquor claims five lives in Assam
- BJP national executive meet LIVE updates: Amit Shah lauds economy, targets Rahul Gandhi for dynasty politics remark
- Kedarnath: Sara Ali Khan throwing tantrums on sets? Here's what the makers have to say
- From Aamir Khan to Varun Dhawan, here is how celebrities are celebrating Navratri. See photos, videos
- PM Narendra Modi, LK Advani, Amit Shah at BJP's National Executive meeting
“I’m embarrassed but I can’t remember the last time I did the dishes or took out the trash. I’m on the road so much and in hotels all the time. I guess one of the perks of travelling so much for work is you get out of chores,” Grande said.
Despite starting her career when she was just 13 years old, Grande feels super-lucky and doesn’t think she missed out on her childhood.
“I just feel super-lucky. My childhood was a bit different, but really normal in a lot of ways too.”