Swedish DJ Avicii has been hospitalised after suffering from severe abdominal pain, fever and nausea.
The 25-year-old has been forced to cancel several shows including an appearance at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami due to his hospitalisation, reported Contactmusic.
“I’m really sorry but as some of you have already heard. I will not be playing Ultra Festival this Weekend,” he tweeted.
Avicii has been diagnosed with a blocked gallbladder and he will require surgery to have it removed.
“My doctors have decided to operate and remove my gall bladder tomorrow morning. It’s a routine procedure and all going well, I expect to be fully recovered and back on my feet in time for my US True Tour,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More