Swedish DJ Avicii has been hospitalised after suffering from severe abdominal pain, fever and nausea.
The 25-year-old has been forced to cancel several shows including an appearance at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami due to his hospitalisation, reported Contactmusic.
“I’m really sorry but as some of you have already heard. I will not be playing Ultra Festival this Weekend,” he tweeted.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Avicii has been diagnosed with a blocked gallbladder and he will require surgery to have it removed.
“My doctors have decided to operate and remove my gall bladder tomorrow morning. It’s a routine procedure and all going well, I expect to be fully recovered and back on my feet in time for my US True Tour,” he said.