Singer Arijit Singh has re-dubbed the Ishq mubarak song of forthcoming film Tum Bin 2 and filmmaker Anubhav Sinha says it sounds “better than the first version”. According to multiple sources close to the film’s makers, Arijit, who has made a lasting impact in the industry by rendering songs like Tum hi ho, Soch na sake, Kabhi jo baadal barse and Muskurane, felt that is voice due to auxiliary treatment didn’t go well with the openness that appeared in the video.
The second instalment of the 2001 film “Tum Bin” franchise is written and directed by Sinha and jointly produced by him and Bhushan Kumar of the T-Series music label.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“The song got rave reviews however my good friend Arijit the perfectionist that he is, thought it would be better if he sang it with an open feel. Arijit telephoned me the very same night ‘Ishq mubarak’ released and inquired if I would be okay to consider a re-dub on the song,” Sinha said in a statement.
He added: “Having a lot of respect for his music and style of working I gave him a go ahead and the new song sounds even better than the first version now.”
The brand new song will feature voice of Arijit with Ankit Tiwari lending his acumen to the composition that will release by this weekend. The video will remain the same.
Shot in the aesthetic landscape of Scotland, “Tum Bin 2” reunites Sinha with Kumar after a gap of 15 years. “Tum Bin 2”, featuring Neha Sharma, Aditya Seal and Aashim Gulati will hit the screens on November 18.