Ariana Grande‘s follow-up to last year’s chart-topping album My Everything would be called Moonlight.
Last month, Grande, 21, teased her new project with brand new lyrics.
“I’m tryna talk to u…… There’s a boy… And I don’t quite know… What to do,” she tweeted before denying speculations that the lyrics were from her album’s rumored title track Moonlight.
- Ariana Grande to get first-ever honorary citizenship of Manchester after her benefit concert
- Manchester Arena terror attack: Who is Ariana Grande?
- Ariana Grande previews new song on Instagram
- Ariana Grande shares new clip of single 'Focus'
- Ariana Grande's single 'Focus' to release on October 30
- Ariana Grande announces lead single for album 'Moonlight'
A curious fan then asked her if Moonlight is a title of a song or an album, and that was when Grande confirmed her third effort’s name.
“Both,” she simply replied.
In another Twitter exchange, Grande shared more details about her new album.
She said Moonlight would serve as her next single, and she wrote it with Victoria Monet who also worked with her on tracks like “My Everything”, “Only 1” and “Cadillac Song”.