Singer Ariana Grande has parted ways with her longtime manager Scooter Braun.
Earlier reports claimed that Grande’s decision to leave Braun’s SB Management was partly caused by Bieber’s attempts to flirt with her.
It is now being said that Grande’s split from Braun was caused by a different reason, reported New York Post.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“It had nothing directly to do with Bieber, apart from he takes up a lot of Scooter’s time. Ariana needs someone who can pay more attention to her as a manager.”
Braun, who also represents the likes of Carly Rae Jepsen, Tori Kelly and Cody Simpson, began managing Grande in 2013. (PHOTOS: Grammys red carpet: Taylor Swift wows in bitty top, bestie Selena Gomez in sexy blue, Lady Gaga rocks red hair)
The 22-year-old “Focus” singer will now continue to work with Untitled Entertainment and her other manager, Stephanie Simon.