Singer Ariana Grande has parted ways with her longtime manager Scooter Braun.
Earlier reports claimed that Grande’s decision to leave Braun’s SB Management was partly caused by Bieber’s attempts to flirt with her.
It is now being said that Grande’s split from Braun was caused by a different reason, reported New York Post.
“It had nothing directly to do with Bieber, apart from he takes up a lot of Scooter’s time. Ariana needs someone who can pay more attention to her as a manager.”
Braun, who also represents the likes of Carly Rae Jepsen, Tori Kelly and Cody Simpson, began managing Grande in 2013. (PHOTOS: Grammys red carpet: Taylor Swift wows in bitty top, bestie Selena Gomez in sexy blue, Lady Gaga rocks red hair)
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The 22-year-old “Focus” singer will now continue to work with Untitled Entertainment and her other manager, Stephanie Simon.