Overcoming a turbulent phase in life when he was accused of rape, famed Bollywood singer-composer Ankit Tiwari is all geared up with his upcoming projects which includes soon to be released Akshay Kumar starrer “Rustom”.
Known for the hit song “Sun Raha Hai Na” from “Aashiqui 2”, Tiwari was jailed in 2014 for an alleged rape. He was subsequently granted bail.
- Ankit Tiwari gets hitched; professes love for wife in Instagram photos
- Singer Ankit Tiwari gets engaged
- Ankit Tiwari to tie the knot with mechanical engineer Pallavi Shukla on February 23
- Ankit Tiwari lends his voice again for Ajay Devgn in Action Jackson
- Tigmanshu Dhulia defends rape accused Ankit Tiwari
- Ankit Tiwari to compose music for Vikram Bhatt’s Mr. X
“The upcoming movies in which I have composed music are ‘Rustom’, ‘Tum Bin 2’, and ‘Baadshaho’. ‘Tum Bin 2’ is a solo project,” Tiwari told mediapersons here at launch of his maiden single “Badtameez”.
About the “rebellious and heavy rock-influenced ‘Badtameez'”, Tiwari said it was about “anger of unfulfilled love”.
“Love is not always bed of rosses. When its unfulfilled, it causes immense pain and anger. ‘Badtameez’ is that unleashed,” he said