Double Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman says his youngest son Ameen’s concern that his father gets seven-hours of necessary sleep took him by surprise.
The 47-year-old composer has previously stated that he composes his music in the quiet of the night but Rahman’s son got concerned about his father’s habit of working late in the night.
“I was arranging music for my new album, Raunaq, and suddenly a young chap comes and tells my sound engineer to
shut down everything… He said that I have to sleep at least 7 hours a day and rest well. So, all plugs were to be pulled
off and all computers to be shut down…,” Rahman posted on his Facebook page.
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
“I was surprised… It was Ameen… It took me 10 minutes to convince him to go and sleep… Had to promise him that I
will catch up on my sleep for sure, and so, I did. How time flies… Hard to believe that he is not a baby anymore!”