Double Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman says his youngest son Ameen’s concern that his father gets seven-hours of necessary sleep took him by surprise.
The 47-year-old composer has previously stated that he composes his music in the quiet of the night but Rahman’s son got concerned about his father’s habit of working late in the night.
“I was arranging music for my new album, Raunaq, and suddenly a young chap comes and tells my sound engineer to
shut down everything… He said that I have to sleep at least 7 hours a day and rest well. So, all plugs were to be pulled
off and all computers to be shut down…,” Rahman posted on his Facebook page.
“I was surprised… It was Ameen… It took me 10 minutes to convince him to go and sleep… Had to promise him that I
will catch up on my sleep for sure, and so, I did. How time flies… Hard to believe that he is not a baby anymore!”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest