Honey Singh’s songs feature in the films of Bollywood A-listers like Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar among others. The rapper rose to fame post the success of ‘Cocktail’.
Twitterati launched a series of tweets targeting the rapper thereby making him trend! Honey Singh’s music is often criticised, nevertheless, it is a Honey Singh song which starts any party nowadays!
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
After listening the songs of YO YO Honey Singh , Anu Malik Starts making sense
— घडी-2 नौटंकी करता है (@iamRahuldalal) May 14, 2014
“Yo Yo Honey Singh” please leave singing carrier or leave use LADKI DARU and PARTY in every irritate song there are many more word for rap
— Sociopath ak (@tyagi2ankur) May 14, 2014
That awkward moment when u realize Yo Yo Honey Singh has more FB fans than A. R. Rahman. Music in this County is in a very critical state
— The Bad Engineer (@MirRawshid) May 14, 2014
Meanwhile, Honey Singh, who all set make his acting debt with Himesh Reshammiya’s ‘The Xpose’, was all ridiculed for the same.
I wish The Godzilla comes out of the screen, goes into The Xpose’s screen and kill Himesh Reshammiya & Yo Yo Honey Singh
— Superstar Sunil (@akshaykanitkar) May 13, 2014
Delhi has two kinds of street music, one Himesh Reshamiya songs played in autorickshaws, second Yo Yo Honey Singh songs played in cars.
— WeWake (@viveklectic) May 8, 2014