Singer Aditya Narayan has teamed up with 20 other artists, including rapper Blaaze, Jimmy Khan from Pakistan and Vasudha Sharma of Aasma fame, to celebrate World Music Day, Saturday, with a cheery rendition of “Don’t Worry Be Happy”, originally sung by American Vocalist Bobby McFerrin.
The musical video, that is aired Friday, is created by Digital video entertainment company Culture Machine as a tribute to a day that brings everyone together through music, said a statement.
The other artists who are seen in the video include Mihir Joshi, Nirdosh Sobti, Ravi Iyer, Igor Vincetic from Serbia, nine-year old Aditi Iyer, Prajoth D’sa, Vivek Rajagopalan, Aadar Malik, Sheldon Pereira, Ankita Sachdev, Vajra Band, Faraz Sohail, Kamna Karamchandani, Kunal Choudry and Madri Mudgal.
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
Aditya, son of successful playabck singer Udit Narayan, has sung songs like “Kabhi na kabhi to miloge” and “Ishqyaun dhishqyaun”.