Singer Aditya Narayan has teamed up with 20 other artists, including rapper Blaaze, Jimmy Khan from Pakistan and Vasudha Sharma of Aasma fame, to celebrate World Music Day, Saturday, with a cheery rendition of “Don’t Worry Be Happy”, originally sung by American Vocalist Bobby McFerrin.
The musical video, that is aired Friday, is created by Digital video entertainment company Culture Machine as a tribute to a day that brings everyone together through music, said a statement.
The other artists who are seen in the video include Mihir Joshi, Nirdosh Sobti, Ravi Iyer, Igor Vincetic from Serbia, nine-year old Aditi Iyer, Prajoth D’sa, Vivek Rajagopalan, Aadar Malik, Sheldon Pereira, Ankita Sachdev, Vajra Band, Faraz Sohail, Kamna Karamchandani, Kunal Choudry and Madri Mudgal.
Aditya, son of successful playabck singer Udit Narayan, has sung songs like “Kabhi na kabhi to miloge” and “Ishqyaun dhishqyaun”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More