Adele’s two songs – ‘You’ll Never See Me Again’ and ‘Never Gonna Leave You’ both recorded in 2010 — have hit the web in full.
The ‘You’ll Never See Me Again’ is an emotional ballad that finds the mother of one singing about leaving a man she still loves, reported Ace Showbiz.”I won’t face your fears. I need to fight my own. You’ll never see me again oh baby,” she sings.
While in the second track, ‘Never Gonna Leave You’, the 26-year-old singer is featured telling her man that she’ll never leave him alone despite the difficult times they have to go through.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The two leftovers from her previous album 21 were produced by Fraser T Smith, the same guy behind Adele’s hit ‘Set Fire to the Rain’.