Adele’s two songs – ‘You’ll Never See Me Again’ and ‘Never Gonna Leave You’ both recorded in 2010 — have hit the web in full.
The ‘You’ll Never See Me Again’ is an emotional ballad that finds the mother of one singing about leaving a man she still loves, reported Ace Showbiz.”I won’t face your fears. I need to fight my own. You’ll never see me again oh baby,” she sings.
While in the second track, ‘Never Gonna Leave You’, the 26-year-old singer is featured telling her man that she’ll never leave him alone despite the difficult times they have to go through.
The two leftovers from her previous album 21 were produced by Fraser T Smith, the same guy behind Adele’s hit ‘Set Fire to the Rain’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016