Oscar-winning singer Adele is accused of turning people gay with her music in a TV documentary.
The 25-year-old singer is on a list of things that “men should avoid if they want to be straight”, reported Daily Star.
Doctor Christian Jessen, 37, made the bizarre discovery in Channel 4’s ‘Cure Me I’m Gay’, which sees him visiting the States to test several therapies.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Retired doctor John Smid from Texas offers rehab and orders him to strip his life of things that encourage him to be gay.
In the documentary, Jessen said, “Adele is very popular within the gay community. You have to listen to Christian music.”
Jessen also said that he is shocked that people still think that being gay is a curable condition and that it’s a load of utter rubbish.